Tuesday, April 16, 2013

because...

Because...,

I'll cross the line if you draw it


I just don't know how to behave


I crave to engage and can't stay away


just makes it all the more tempting


I am a creature of emotion


and I am wholly devoted


to filling the void in my day


with all of the things that I say


with everything that I do


cause it's really all to get me closer to you


it's where I belong


it must be


there will be no other that makes me complete


I can be patient


I have a lifetime to live


and a whole heart to give


even if it's crumpled a bit


The scent of your skin still fresh in my mind


the warmth of your touch


your heart racing with mine


the glimmer of your smile


the shake in your voice


The way it felt like a decision but I really had no choice


no control


and it was so easy to let go


be myself


play the part


and...somehow...I thought it would never end


but you drew the line


and you know how I am


so now here we are


and so it begins....


Because..,

No comments:

Post a Comment