Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beloved Imortally

I hide
hide behind my laughter
hide beneath my fears
far below my smile
and oceans amidst my tears
I see
see with the eyes of a mystic soul
beyond the stars and the moon
deep within a wounded heart
above the morality of religion
amongst the rebellion of a generation
I feel
feel the beat of your heart
the warmth of you breathe
the coolness of the breeze
the mist of the dawn
I touch
touch with the tenderness of an angel
with the softness of a flowers petal
with the curiosity of a child
with the care of a healer
I love
love with the heart of a dreamer
to the depths and heights of none before me
without knowledge of a beginning and end
without reserve
without disguise
I kiss
kiss with lips painted wine
the furrowed lashes of your brow
the buttery softness of your neck
the weathered hands you place in mine
I take
take the precious offer of your love
the leap into your arms
the fall from the heavens
the union of our souls
the heat of our blended desire
I bask in our bliss
and wallow in our adversity
I hunger for no other
and so willingly retreat within the safety of your fortress
I submit to the power of your will
and thus, rule with the patience of a mother
I devour all you teach to me
I forgive that which cannot be changed
I forget nothing that matters
I regret only that which causes you pain
Forever
and endlessly
beloved immortally

No comments:

Post a Comment