Monday, April 22, 2013

kreative kissable kissers

kissable kisses
and kissers alike
kreate krafty kisses
and kiss with delight
kiss with a smile
kiss in a pile
kiss all the while
and kiss while you wish
kiss with eyelashes
kiss on the lips
kiss with sunglasses
and make your hips switch
kiss when your krying
when your lying in green grass
and when your angry kiss my as
kiss with courage
kiss with pride
kiss with lovely lips painted like wine
kiss like kreative kissable kissers do
kiss me, and I'll kiss you
kiss me here
kiss me there
kiss me in the rain
or on a train
or in a plane
but never, never, make it plain
kiss me soft
or in a loft
kiss me high
kiss me low
kiss me with my hair in bows
kiss me sweetly
kiss me neat
kiss me beneath the sea
kiss me with your eyes shut tightly
kiss me slow try to delight me
kiss me fast
and first and last
in future and past
with my hand to grasp
where my necklace clasps
and while people applaud
kiss me
just kiss me
before all my kisses are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment