Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fu-World filled with BS


I must say that time and time again I realize the level of insanity that can be achieved by living a life of ne sort on FUBAR or spanning the fu-world into the real existence that you know - I have seen more bullshit on this site than I ever thought possible - seems there is always someone clawing and tearing away at the shards I hold onto and try to keep for my own - and I fall into the sin-filled pit of gluttony, greed, envy, wrath and dire disgust for ppl I once considered friend - for I am all to often exposed to what they think is their secret side - the WHORE-orfying display of drunken cam sessions, the endless EMERGENCY calls; the feeble attempts to PWN me with lame commentary or obviously desperate conversation   and the fakeness of the internet that is lulled into a false reality of acceptance and love. WHAT A MESS.
I think the O'JAys said it best "....they smile in your face...all the time wanting to take your place...BACK STABBERS" I see you motherfukkers - I have spied your game and I am on to you - I am not stupid or blind though I am sure that you think that I am - and may i warn...... that which I hold dear IS MINE - cross the line and I will fucking DESTROY you, MUTILATE even, and I am not anything less then 1000% serious. I would rather feel vindicated and lose everything in the process - then roll over and let someone/anyone waltz in my life and covet, pillage or taint my world.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... fuck you whores - don't smile in my face and call me friend - don't kiss my ass and sneak behind my back - you are strolling in the danger zone and I shit you not you will regret it wholly.
Ask anyone that knows me - i mean REALLY knows me - I can be your best friend or your worst enemy - and when you have crossed the line of what I hold acceptable - then I can be the meanest, cold-hearted bitch you'll ever know.
I hope you all die, horrible, painful, slow & malicious deaths: I hope you get what your after - and it stings you with the pain of a zillion red hot pokers in your tired used up twats - that you pass around like you have taken up fu-prostitution.
I laugh at you - you are pathetic & weak-minded - your tired wasted lives are exposed and i see you for what you really are - STAY AWAY FROM ME.
CONTINUE TO DIG IN MY POCKETS - & I"LL CRUSH YOU AND TOSS YOUR DISEASED ASHES TO THE WIND.
You and all your down-rating, snide photo-commenting asses can just stay away from me and my profile - I WILL BLOCK YOU.
The comedy of it all is that you actually believe the shit that you are told on the net and the phone - the hilarity of it all is the hollowness you must feel now because I really know and charade is merely that.
I see what you think I don't - I hear what you think I won't - I see your game and it's weak - I plot your demise and I WILL outwit you.
GET A REAL LIFE - OR I WILL EXPOSE YOU ALL FOR THE  MISERABLE, PATHETIC  FOOLS THAT YOU ARE _ IN A BLAZING - UNMISTAKABLE - UNDENIABLE - TERRORIZING AND BRUTAL DISPLAY OF TASTELESSNESS - THAT WILL MOST LIKELY GET MY IP BANNED PERMANENTLY FROM FUBAR.
Sooooooooooo tempting even as the moments pass.
Hate on bitches - your time is coming!
THE GLOVES ARE COMING OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment