Saturday, November 8, 2008

ATT SUCKS, Save Yourself


 Friday, June 08, 2007
 

AT&T SUCKS!...Save yourselves!
Current mood: pissed the fuck off!
Category: pissed the fuck off! Writing and Poetry

I am so freaking pissed off right now! I switched my service back to ATT and I am having nothing but problems! Yesterday sometime long about noon my phone just stopped working...yes, the bill is paid and yes the fucking thing is plugged in. I had to go to my uncle's house to call the phone company because I couldn't access the website to report the problem...and yes..my DSL was working...WEIRD!

When I call in, I am automatically transferred to collections, when she soon discovers that my actually bill IS paid, and she is only seeing these stinking cramming charges that are in dispute.  What are cramming charges you ask.  Well that is when dumb asses like me are bored and fill out those stupid surveys online that promise a cool reward, like a gift card to Macy's or something stupid. Now we all know you don't get something for nothing, but in the wee hours of the morning when I can't sleep and I am bored out of my gourd because all you fuckers are sleeping...it seemed like the thing to do. Anyhow, there are companies that attach themselves to those sites and thus charge your local telephone company charges on your pone bill for services you DON'T need and DIDN'T ask for. When it was all said and done, 3 different companies had billed me for 3 different services (none of which I knew about because they were sent to my spam folder) for a whopping total of 202$..bullshit huh?! The Lady at ATT tells me "you should have gotten a cramming block, it is free" to which I replied "well, hmm.. if you fuckers would have told me about it then I would have! I never knew such a thing existed." SO GET A FUCKING CRAMMING BLOCK SO THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the issue at hand.... I got transferred from collections lady to three different automated servers and then operators and when they went to transfer me for the 4th and supposed final time, my drunk uncle starts talking to me and I push the wrong fucking button, so I had to hang up and start over. FUCKING AUTOMATED BULLSHIT! ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Well I finally get an operator who listens to my problem and guess what transfers me to a Fucking automated report line...who then responds and tells me it will be fixed by the end of the day (the next business day)..PISS ME OFF!

I have a fucking business to run.. I can't be without my phone! and for that matter.. WHY did the live person who could have taken my complaint transfer me to a fucking computer? I'll tell you why because those fuckers know that they are offering sub-rate service and they don't want to answer any questions. It's their way of telling you that we'll fix it when we fucking feel like it...now bend over and let me stick my foot up your ass!...and hell, they are not even giving me a guarantee of when it will be repaired or if it will cost me anything (IT BETTER NOT COST ANYTHING OR I WILL GO THE FUCK OFF!) at least most other companies give you a smaller window of time..which still fucking sucks.

So one, I can't get any work done today. NO PHONE = NO WORK

Two, I can't sit around in my panties all day. BECAUSE THE REPAIR PERSON COULD BE HERE LORD KNOWS WHEN.

Three, I am chained to my house all fucking day. SAME REASON AS ITEM TWO.

They wonder why people go postal and want to take them on...but they fuck with your lives every chance they get...and the truth of the matter is that I probably don't have phone service right now because Joe-Bob repair guy was probably getting a blow job from the House of Delight instead of fixing my shit!

GRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I HATE ATT!

No comments:

Post a Comment